Blue's Road Trip - Part II ~ New 5/6: It Pays To Have Connections!!

BLUE!!! I'm SO excited for you!!! :cool1: :dance3: :yay: :woohoo: Well, except for the driving part. :scared: I loved the 2 introductions of the cast! :rotfl: So, is it true? Are you really scary when you get mad?

Yeah, I new that, I bet you remember to charge the camera battery

I'm not answering that.

Goofster said:
I wonder if Buzz GAT’s when he drives?

:rotfl2: I hope not!!! We can let Kathy's hubby drive the bus (he's a cop) - hmmmm....on second thought, maybe we don't want him on the bus :rotfl2:

(just kidding Kathy)

Goofster said:
We would have to make sure that it was equipped with a toilet, now I am not mentioning any names, but just saying ya know……

NOoooooooooooo...we won't mention any names. cough Lin Cough nie Cough

babyPJ said:
BLUE!!! I'm SO excited for you!!! Well, except for the driving part. I loved the 2 introductions of the cast! So, is it true? Are you really scary when you get mad?

PJ!!!!!!!!!! You made it over here :hug:

Don't believe anything JoJo says about her mother :angel:

jcc0621 said:
I'm in on this one too! Can't wait to heare more. Really enjoyed the last one

Hey!!! Great to see you here too :thumbsup2

Okay, doncha know why God makes seniors in high school so obnoxious? Because that way you can freely (and happily) let them go when it's time. :lmao: And you will find out how true those words are in the next couple of years!! :rotfl2: But the good news is that if you are close, as you and JoJo obviously are, they come back around later as FRIENDS! :love: So this trippie is going to be fun to watch, I think. :surfweb:

Okay, doncha know why God makes seniors in high school so obnoxious? Because that way you can freely (and happily) let them go when it's time. :lmao: And you will find out how true those words are in the next couple of years!! :rotfl2: But the good news is that if you are close, as you and JoJo obviously are, they come back around later as FRIENDS! :love: So this trippie is going to be fun to watch, I think. :surfweb:

:rotfl2: I believe that!!!!!

We may not be "close" or "friends" when the trip is over :rotfl:

I don't have a new update for this TR yet.

I'm still working on getting the other one finished and it's a good thing Buzz isn't here reading this because he'd be on my case about it

However, we had some beautiful hot weather here this weekend and DH got our pontoon boat and kayaks out for us and I thought I'd share some pictures today.

81a56f89.jpg

JoJo is holding her cat in that blanket. Oreo usually likes the boat but I guess she was a bit nervous since it was her first time back out this year.

9d384a2f.jpg

That's a cup of tea I'm holding - NOT a beer :rolleyes1

e1d4dc3e.jpg

Goofy wasn't around this weekend, she was off playing with friends and missed all the fun :(

I found it!! Woo Hoo!! :banana:

Your first mistake was posting this in Pre-Trip reports. Just skip that and go straight into Trip Reports.

Ok, I'm lost on one thing: Who is Mitten and who is Oreo? Are they both the black and white cats? Whichever Kitten has the "Hat" doesn't look to happy about it! :rotfl2:

Cool boat. I see Grumpy chose the "Buzzila-Style" haircut. Tell him Kudos from MDF. I just got the old #2 clipper all over. I'm like a sheared sheep. :thumbsup2

I'm glad I found this. It took a lot of looking and searching but I finally found it. :woohoo:

Okay...I have been waiting and waiting blue!!!

I'm getting impatient here...

Hurry up with your next installment already...geeeeez!

OOOH! I like Prince Grumpy's new haircut! He looks quite dashing... Well, you know why I like that buzz-cut! Reminds me of my own handsome hubby! Kathy

I have to agree with you Kathy! He is looking "dashing," especially behind the wheel of the boat :boat: And my DH does the same haircut, but shorter--makes him look pretty good :love:
Missy

I see Grumpy chose the "Buzzila-Style" haircut. Tell him Kudos from MDF

OOOH! I like Prince Grumpy's new haircut! He looks quite dashing

I have to agree with you Kathy! He is looking "dashing," especially behind the wheel of the boat

You should be ashamed of yourselves, this poor man is more than a pretty haircut, he has a mind you know.

You are nothing but animals with only one thing on your minds

That looks like fun! I'm wondering how cold that water is if you fall in though! You look so pretty with your Spongebob Mug!

I found it!! Woo Hoo!! :banana:

I'm glad I found this. It took a lot of looking and searching but I finally found it. :woohoo:

Hoo boy
3.gif

Kathy said:
And blue, don't you know by now that you cannot hide from Buzzilla?

:laughing: It isn't as hard as you think Kathy.

MDF said:
Your first mistake was posting this in Pre-Trip reports. Just skip that and go straight into Trip Reports.

First mistake?? :snooty:

Doesn't work like that Buzz. The mods will just move it back here.
3.gif

MDF said:
Ok, I'm lost on one thing: Who is Mitten and who is Oreo? Are they both the black and white cats? Whichever Kitten has the "Hat" doesn't look to happy about it!

Mitten is Goofy's Bunny. Oreo is JoJo's cat.

That hat is nothing...you should see the outfits JoJo puts on that poor kitty. :sad2:

vwdislover said:
I have to agree with you Kathy! He is looking "dashing," especially behind the wheel of the boat And my DH does the same haircut, but shorter--makes him look pretty good

Kathy said:
OOOH! I like Prince Grumpy's new haircut! He looks quite dashing... Well, you know why I like that buzz-cut! Reminds me of my own handsome hubby!

This is a ritual. DH shaves his head every spring. It's the only hair cut he gets all year except for the trimmings I give him when it starts getting out of hand and turns into ringletts. You should see what I have to do to convince him to let me trim it!

Goofster said:
You should be ashamed of yourselves, this poor man is more than a pretty haircut, he has a mind you know.

1.gif
I won't say it :rotfl2:

Goofyluver said:
Okay...I have been waiting and waiting blue!!!

I'm getting impatient here...

Hurry up with your next installment already...geeeeez!

Have patience :upsidedow

tiggerwannabe said:
Hiya Blue!

Great start! Can't wait to read the rest....

HEY!!! Hi there! :wave:

Great to see you visiting me instead of the other way around :)

serendipity said:
That looks like fun! I'm wondering how cold that water is if you fall in though! You look so pretty with your Spongebob Mug!

It's very cold right now. We only kayak close to shore because of that and thank you for the sweet compliment :goodvibes

MDF said:
With that haircut, if Canada had a military, he could join!!

:headache:

Wow! Is that river in your back yard? Very nice. My son would be fishing everyday. I'd never see him. Looks like you had a great day!

Don't underestimate the bunny. I bet he is just waitin for the family to go on vacation again. He's gonna mess the kitty up!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter