Blue Zoo Anyone?

Boardwalk Tigger

DIS Veteran
My adr's are almost complete but I was thinking of trying Blue Zoo at the Dolphin for just DH and myself ( parents night out). Anyone had any dining experiences there. Menu is expensive but looks great. Thank you:)

Sorry thought this was the dining board dining board:rolleyes1 !!! Please beam me over:sad2:

I've never been to Blue Zoo, (or WDW for that matter), but I've been to King Fish in Boston quite a bit. It looks like Todd English basically coppied his King Fish location with a slightly different style. (added more blue)

The food is awesome and appeals to all tastes, from the very picky and primitive to the more foodies. They seem to have many of the same menu items (like that HUGE seafood appetizer) and the fish cooked on stakes over an open fire.

If you like fresh seafood, and don't mind the price, I'd say give it a shot.

My dh and I ate at Blue Zoo in March. It was really good! Expensive, but good. There was an impressive dessert but I can't remember what it was called. The waiter poured chocolate? on something that looked like a rubber ball and then it melted to have the dessert inside of it. Weird, but really good. We just sat there staring how weird it was. I would definitely eat there again:thumbsup2

Been there 4 times now and it is good. Seafood is what they do best, but they make a mean double thick pork chop as well.

I think it is definitely a must try. The food is very good. Prices, IMO were along the lines of the signature restaurants. It was worth it for us.

My dh and I ate at Blue Zoo in March. It was really good! Expensive, but good. There was an impressive dessert but I can't remember what it was called. The waiter poured chocolate? on something that looked like a rubber ball and then it melted to have the dessert inside of it. Weird, but really good. We just sat there staring how weird it was. I would definitely eat there again:thumbsup2

We have ressies for our upcoming trip - and now I've GOT to try the "rubber ball" dessert!!!!! :rotfl:

We really enjoyed the food there. But we didn't have great service. I wouldn't mind going there again though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter