blue man group preshow & meet & greet

muffyn

"hmmm*
how do people get their names or messages up for preshow?

& how do they work the meet & greet after?
is it only for those who purchased the $$$ show book?
I wasn't paying attention, we just followed the herd out the back of the theatre.

I'd call the box office to find out about how to do the LED messages. For the Vegas show, that's what I used to do, call the box office and ask, then they'll give you the number to call for it. Do it well in advance of your show date, though!! It's great fun to surprise a first-timer to the show with a message. They even gave me my own message one time when I'd called for someone else!

The meet & greet after, in the lobby, is for everyone. The Blue Man guys will come out and take pictures with you and sign the program, if you have one. Mind you, the "signatures" are quite unique (and you won't be able to close your program until they're dry).

Just did the show at Universal and enjoyed it, although I think the crowd is better in Vegas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter