Blue Man Group next summer??

disney4us2002

Tagless by choice!!
Just beginning to plan for next summer. Currently the Uni site doesn't show any tickets for BMG beyond December. Is there any reason to think they will or won't be there next summer?

Just beginning to plan for next summer. Currently the Uni site doesn't show any tickets for BMG beyond December. Is there any reason to think they will or won't be there next summer?
No...I don't think BMG is going anywhere...Universal just hasn't updated the website yet. I doubt they will have tickets available more than six months out.

I'm trying to find tickets for Jan 16, but it only lists shows for Jan 1 and Jan 31, nothing in between. Anyone know if they're due to be dark for Jan 2009? I'd think they'd have Jan tix available by now...

The Blue Man Group should be there next summer since Universal built them their own theater. We went this past Aug. and I wasn't able to get tickets until after Feb. Just keep checking the website and putting in your dates and eventually they will be available.

Tickets are only available a few months in advance. As others have stated keep checking and they will come up. But for summer of next year I wouldn't expect them much earlier than January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter