Blue Lagoon

disny_luvr

DIS Veteran
If I am reading this correctly on the website, it looks like Disney offers a half day and full day at Blue Lagoon. How long are you at Blue Lagoon on the half day excursion? Also, right now we are not planning on doing the dolphin encounter as we did it last year at Cozumel and it was a little crazy with very choppy water. We laugh now but my kids were scared to death at the time. Ah, making memories. Anyway, if we decide we want to do the dolphin encounter once we get to Blue Lagoon can we sign up once there or would we be out of luck?

TIA!

I believe that the half-day excursions are only offered on cruises where Disney is not at Nassau for the entire day. The majority of cruises they only offer the full day package. I would think if there was availability, the folks at Blue Lagoon would be happy to sign you up for a dolphin encounter upon arrival there.

When we were at Blue Lagoon there were certain times that the ferry left the island to return to the pier.

As for the Dolphin excursion, I didn't book this but remember it sold out quickly.

We found enjoyed a nice leisurely day there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter