1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

blue lagoon restaurant

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by mickeymouseman89, Feb 1, 2013.

1. mickeymouseman89

mickeymouseman89 Earning My Ears

Hi, me and my family are considering eating in the blue lagoon restaurant near the pirates of the caribbean ride. I've seen glimpses of it when you pass it on the pirates ride. But does anybody know what the food is like and if it's a nice place to eat in? Cheers.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DLPdaft

DLPdaft <font color=royalblue>Cannot stop singing "Just li Moderator

I really like it, there are fish dishes, but also chicken etc.

I'm not sure the Blue Lagoon will be open again yet though when you go to DLP in March.

4. zavandor

zavandor DIS Veteran

The setting is wonderful, but I found the food not great. Neither mediocre, just a little bland. But it's a bit of time I don't eat there so it might be improved. However I think it's worth at least eating there once. To find a similar setting you have go to Disneyland in Los Angeles :)

5. mickeymouseman89

I'm not sure whether it's open in March or not, i've never been that time of year before so i'm not sure what eating places are normally open.I'll just have to wait and see. It's been awhile since i've been aswell so i'm guessing the food has changed quite a bit in the eating places(maybe).Thanks for helping.

6. basti007

basti007 Earning My Ears

As far as I know, Blue Lagoon stays closed as long as Pirates is closed, so until Mid of March.

7. mickeymouseman89

Thanks, good to know that and very useful. Lucky for me that pirates opens again the 1st day of our trip. I checked online and it opens again on the 18th.Thanks again.

8. markpsych

markpsych DIS Veteran

In that case I'd try and make a reservation beforehand, as it could be busy ;)

We didn't have a great meal there, but that was a few years ago, and as others have suggested, it's definitely worth doing for the atmosphere :goodvibes

Some recent pictures here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=47381992#post47381992

9. Jonjo

Jonjo Mouseketeer

DW and I realy enjoy the Blue Lagoon atmosphere and theming are very good and we have always enjoyed our meals there.

10. mickeymouseman89

Thanks, the pics of it look pretty cool. Sounds as though the food is half decent, good to hear that people enjoy eating in there.