Blue Lagoon Dolphin Encounter/Swim?

vatchr

Mouseketeer
We are cruising in April on the Wonder. I am considering the dolphin encounter as a birthday present for my DD8. I've done it before, so would be an observer with my DD6. My DH would go with her in the water. My question is would it be cheaper to book directly through dolphinencounters and how would that work with transportation? Or...should we just stick with Disney and book through them? Is the excursion worth it?

Thanks in advance for any advice about this excursion.

Can't really answer your question, but I can tell you I booked my dolphin encounter separate from DCL at Atlantis and its my understanding if you do not book through DCL you make your own transportation arrangements, we are planning to just take a cab to Atlantis but I understand it not too far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter