Blue Lagoon Beach Day return time

SAHM

Earning My Ears
I have booked the Blue Lagoon Beach Day as my port adventure in Nassau. It says 9:30am to 4:30pm. I would like to return at the earlier time - I understand there are 2 return times. Should this earlier return time show for my reservation or is it just an option that you have at the beach? Do all reservations for this port adventure say 9:30 to 4:30?

Also, do they provide towels at Blue Lagoon or do you need to bring your own from the ship?

Thanks!

You can return any time they run the shuttles - I think they were at 1, 2 and 4 (but Island time the 1 left about 1:30...)

Towels from the ship, but not from your room. They will hand them out in your meeting place or there is a rack right before you disembark and go through security.

Nancy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter