Blue Card -> water parks?

Discussion in 'The College Board' started by BadDad, Apr 10, 2011.

1. BadDad

BadDad Mouseketeer

Does the blue card allow for Water park entrance?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disneymegs

disneymegs Mouseketeer

Cast members can get into water parks right now with ID and buy cheaper tickets for up to the number allowed on the blue main entrance pass. So I can go for free but I can only hget 3 friends in for a cheaper ticket rate.

4. glendalais

glendalais DIS Veteran

Blue Main Entrance Passes are not valid for admission to the Water Parks at the Walt Disney World Resort.

On occassion, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. will offer Florida-Site Cast Members, Crew Members and Imagineers complimentary admission for themselves and discounted tickets for Guests. More information on these offers will be available through internal sources.

5. elphie101

elphie101 Left my heart in Tomorrowland

Out of curiosity, does the CM ID allow free admission to the water parks? Only asking because I've heard conflicting stories. Thanks!

6. glendalais

glendalais DIS Veteran

Again, generally, Cast Member IDs are not valid for admission to the Water Parks at the Walt Disney World Resort. However, on occassion, the Company will offer Florida-Site Cast Members complimentary entry with their IDs.

The one exception to this rule is that Florida-Site Cast Members who are statused to the Water Parks are entitled to complimentary entry.