1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

BLT - which floor?

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by wic0721, Sep 5, 2011.

1. wic0721

wic0721 DIS Veteran

My family and I leave for BLT in 27 days, we're staying in a MK view 1 bedroom. Which floor should I request to stay on, I know I've seen threads on here stating which floors are the best, and I know requests aren't always honored, but I'd like to have a good view of MK, not a view of the Monorail if possible. :thumbsup2

Thanks,

Wic

2. DVC_Dreamer

DVC_Dreamer If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remembe

For our first BLT stay in Aug, we requested a high floor and got 5th floor. At first we were disappointed but it's the same floor as the Sky Bridge to CR and very convenient. We liked 5th floor for this reason.
    Good luck.

3. CarolMN

CarolMN DVC Co-Moderator Moderator

Just ask for a high floor, top floor or something similar.

As you said, requests are not always honored and just about all who book MK view ask for a high floor.

Hope you have good luck.

4. YourEveryDayAdam

YourEveryDayAdam Mouseketeer

I'll agree with everyone else saying to request a high floor. It will give you a better MK view. One thing I also did for my MK view room was to double-check when I checked in... I asked what floor I was on... I think I was told the 4th floor... I was disappointed, so I asked if they had a higher floor... he checked and moved me to the 12th floor.

So... request it on your reservation, but also check with the front desk when you check in as well...you might be able to get something better.