BLT villa assignment???

NC State Tigger

'cause we all love State and I luv Tigger
Are villas at BLT handled by the same assigners---both cash reservations thru disney and reservations made with points thru DVC member services.

I have reservations at BLT for a total of 5 nights

Reservations on points:
1 night 11/25
3 nights 11/27-28-29

1 night 11/26, I had to get as a cash reservation thru Disney with an AP discount (it was less than thru member services with the DVC discount).

I thought I would fax a request to the assigner requesting we be assigned the same villa for the reservations on points and the cash reservation, but was not sure the assignment for DVC stays and cash was handled by the same folks.

Do you think faxing the request would help? I really would like to avoid moving several times. I understand I will need to "check in and check out" because of the different reservations.

TIA

Room assignments are done at the resort by the same people and they no longer accept faxes. You need to have each reservation reference the other. Contact CRO and MS and have them add the notation.

:earsboy: Bill

Just be sure to let them know when you arrive and I think they will do all that they can to keep you in the room. Make sure both MS and Disney has it on their reservation too.

When you book cash through MS, the reservations can be linked and it would be considered a continuous stay.

However, because the cash night is through Disney, there is always a chance that they will ask you to move--thats one of the drawbacks in trying to combine a Disney reservation with a DVC reservation.

Maybe I should have booked 11/26 thru MS so the reservations could have been linked, but it was $90 less with the AP discount. I have 11/26 waitlisted till 7 days prior. Let's hope for some pixie dust pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!