BLT rooms and views with picture links! Last update of post #1 10/21/2015

I am sitting at the dining table in Std View 2BR Dedicated room 7216 and am looking at the lovely view of the Castle and Astro Orbiter, Space Mountain also visible, but only partly from the table. When at the window/balcony I can see the whole Space Mountain building, the Castle, AO, and the Monorail/Contemp. I say this is awesome for a Std view and the trees are at a great level for us to mostly hide the parking lot; or at least to not make the parking lot to striking :) :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :banana: I'd gladly take this view again for the points saved from MK View to Std.

I am sitting at the dining table in Std View 2BR Dedicated room 7216 and am looking at the lovely view of the Castle and Astro Orbiter, Space Mountain also visible, but only partly from the table. When at the window/balcony I can see the whole Space Mountain building, the Castle, AO, and the Monorail/Contemp. I say this is awesome for a Std view and the trees are at a great level for us to mostly hide the parking lot; or at least to not make the parking lot to striking :) :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :banana: I'd gladly take this view again for the points saved from MK View to Std.

Cool! Nice view! Did you take any view pictures?

Here is my view of the MK from Room #8206, LV studio.

LVStudio.jpg

Question..When we were taking the tour last week the guide told us that LV rooms had views of MGM and EPCOT fireworks. In relation to this picture where would I have to look to see those?

You are on the north facing side of the horseshoe, the south facing rooms would have the view you described. Those would be rooms ending iin 32 - 44. I am not sure if all those rooms can actually see Epcot etc.

Question..When we were taking the tour last week the guide told us that LV rooms had views of MGM and EPCOT fireworks. In relation to this picture where would I have to look to see those?

The best chance, I think, would be to be on the inside of the building, facing the lake (odd #d rooms).

My room was on the outside of the building, toward the northern end (even #'d room). Now, some of those outer rooms on the south end (closer to the CR) may also over that view.

I was excited to get this one as I never imagined a LV room would have any view of MK at all.

I have a dedicated 2 bd Lake View booked for a week in Oct.. Looks like from Work2Plays post that the only 2 bd dedicated rooms are on the outside. My question is has anyone stayed in a 2 BR dedicated Lake View and do you have pictures of your view? I have a "request" in to be put in an even numbered room on the north cresant.

I was wondering if anyone has any pictures of the area tha I requested... Thanks!!!

I have a dedicated 2 bd Lake View booked for a week in Oct.. Looks like from Work2Plays post that the only 2 bd dedicated rooms are on the outside. My question is has anyone stayed in a 2 BR dedicated Lake View and do you have pictures of your view? I have a "request" in to be put in an even numbered room on the north cresant.

I was wondering if anyone has any pictures of the area tha I requested... Thanks!!!

I have the same request, a dedicated 2-bedroom for late October. I would love to see some photos of views, and would also love to see some photos of the rooms themselves (seems like most photos I can find are of studios). TIA!

Looks like from Work2Plays post that the only 2 bd dedicated rooms are on the outside.

There are dedicated 2-bedroom villas that are on the inside of BLT's crescent. Most of these villas appear to be Lake View, but the very lowest floors may be standard view. According to work2play's maps in Post #1, they have room numbers that end with xx05, xx17, xx29, or xx41. Of these, I assume that villas numbered xx05 would have the best view of seeing Epcot since they face south and are at the end of the crescent.

Good luck on getting what you want for your stay!

There are dedicated 2-bedroom villas that are on the inside of BLT's crescent. Most of these villas appear to be Lake View, but the very lowest floors may be standard view. According to work2play's maps in Post #1, they have room numbers that end with xx05, xx17, xx29, or xx41. Of these, I assume that villas numbered xx05 would have the best view of seeing Epcot since they face south and are at the end of the crescent.

Good luck on getting what you want for your stay!

Actually, I believe that the dedicated XX44 rooms would have the best views of EPCOT. It is the only option for a dedicated 2 BR on the southern portion of the outside cresent. Here is the picture that I took from the TOWL looking south toward EPCOT (I was on the MK facing observation deck):

DSCN0499.jpg

Ok, so Work2Play, if I were to get a 2 BR dedicated on the outside (even numbered room), on the North Cresant.. what do you believe would be my view? I am assuming the lake of coarse, do you think I would be able to see any of MK or would I be too far off with the curve?

Thanks!!!

Ok, so Work2Play, if I were to get a 2 BR dedicated on the outside (even numbered room), on the North Cresant.. what do you believe would be my view? I am assuming the lake of coarse, do you think I would be able to see any of MK or would I be too far off with the curve?

Thanks!!!

That is a good question! I had 7306 and you would be talking about the XX02 rooms, two down from where I was. I am guessing that if you stood out on the balcony, you might be able to see Space Mountain but maybe not the castle. There are some tall trees on that side of the building, so you would want a high floor to make sure you had an unobstructed view over the trees. I believe either room would have a great view. One of the real features of those end locations is that no one is looking into your room and you can leave the blackout curtains open. If you get an odd number room, you might find that you need to close the curtains more often.

Actually, I believe that the dedicated XX44 rooms would have the best views of EPCOT. It is the only option for a dedicated 2 BR on the southern portion of the outside cresent.

You are correct that xx44 villas would probably have the best views of Epcot. However, in my prior post, I was referring only to the Lake View villas that are on the inside of BLT's crescent. Of these, the xx05 villas probably offer the best southernly views.

Cool! Nice view! Did you take any view pictures?

Yes we did take pictures.. I'll post some ASAP they are on my hubby's SLR and I don't know if he uploaded them yet or not. Once he does i'll get some up. :thumbsup2

He took a bunch while fireworks were going off as well but I've not even seen those yet!

THANKS AGAIN, WORK2PLAY!!:worship::worship::worship: Our wonderful room, which we got using your chart, was 8210. 1 BR unit, twelfth floor, classified as a Bay Lake View. We could see the castle, space mountain, lake shore, and lake. Everything about this trip was terrific. All the CMs were great, and the facility is amazing. Now I have to go do laundry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter