BLT rooms and views with picture links! Last update of post #1 10/21/2015

It looks like we were in a room that hasn't had pictures posted yet - 8216. When I get some uploaded I'll post them here.

I just got pointed to this thread today, and I can already tell I'm looking at a work of genius! Thanks work2play and everyone who contributed information!

You are very welcome! We will be arriving at BLT on January 2nd, in 13 days!

Happy Holidays to all!

JoAnne

:santa::santa::santa:

You are very welcome! We will be arriving at BLT on January 2nd, in 13 days!

Happy Holidays to all!

JoAnne

:santa::santa::santa:

Ooo, cant wait to hear about your latest trip! Thank you again for all of this great information. It's really helped me plan our upcoming trip! We requested an upper floor, even numbered 2bd based on the recommendations. Can't wait! :woohoo:

How are the Lakeview Grand Villas?? Where are they located? How many GVs are at the resort?

If you look at post #1 you will see that there are 14 grand villas, 8 are lake view and 6 are MK view. 4 of the lake view units are on the north side of the building and 4 are on the south side of the building.

They all have great views!

Posting just to see my ticker again...it's officially one month until the big Disney trip to BLT!:banana:

This has probably been asked before, but I'll ask again: do the rooms with the washer/dryer come with detergent too or is it BYO? I will definitely need to some some loads and I didn't know what I needed.

Thanks!

This has probably been asked before, but I'll ask again: do the rooms with the washer/dryer come with detergent too or is it BYO? I will definitely need to some some loads and I didn't know what I needed.

Thanks!

They only give you detergent to do one load of laundry. So you will need to BYO if you want do wash more. Plus, there are no dryer sheets or fabric softener, if you use that.

They only give you detergent to do one load of laundry. So you will need to BYO if you want do wash more. Plus, there are no dryer sheets or fabric softener, if you use that.

Thanks! Good to know. I'll probably pack those Purell sheets that have everything in one, for ease of packing.

Here is the CR's Mickey decoration on a flatbed:

333.jpg

and hanging up:

581-1.jpg

HEY! We were there that day as well. Saw the "wreath" on the flatbeds that morning and later it was up. :thumbsup2

I'll post pix shortly of our room. I need to find the info on what # it was. Sadly, we only stayed on night. :( It was all I could get at 4 months notice. So we only got to see our view at nigh, but it was a 2BR MK view and SPECTACULAR! :cloud9: There was zero desire to go up to TOTW louge since our view was relaxing and OURS (for that evening). :love: Everything looked great to us in our room.

P.S.
If you want room service pizza, it's AWESOME!!!!! YUM!!!!!!!!!!!

OK by this time tomorrow I will be checked into my dedicated two bedroom villa at BLT! Can't wait! I will report on what we get from the room assignment fairy.....

JoAnne :cool1::cool1:

OK by this time tomorrow I will be checked into my dedicated two bedroom villa at BLT! Can't wait! I will report on what we get from the room assignment fairy.....

Can't wait to hear!! Fingers crossed you get high up and close to the MK!!!! Enjoy your stay!!:)

Are you there yet? Are you there yet????

Need some fingers crossed/pixie dust.....

Calling tomorrow to (hopefully) add a day at BLT in Aug. We'll stay somewhere else if not, but fingers crossed anyway.

Oh I am missing BLT right now. I LOVED my trip there in May and was just thinking about it! I love this thread!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter