BLT rooms and views with picture links! Last update of post #1 10/21/2015

Great pictures of the view from 7218! Definitely looks like MK view to me!! It looked like they were fixing the gates on the pool when we were leaving on 8/25.. Was there still trouble after that?

We swam early on the morning we left (8/28) and they were still unlocked.

We stayed in Room 7238 which was considered a bay lake view studio. I was surprised to see that this was a bay lake view, since we were on the outer circle facing the contemporary. We definately had a lake view, but it was not what I was expecting.

We stayed in Room 7238 which was considered a bay lake view studio. I was surprised to see that this was a bay lake view, since we were on the outer circle facing the contemporary. We definately had a lake view, but it was not what I was expecting.

do you have any pictures of the view?

OK, here is one photo that I have access to. It is not the greatest photo, and the view was really a lot better than what you see here. We could see a lot more of the lake to the left and the Contemporary and walk way to the right. The zoom may have been on here too, as the trees were not that obstructive. I will add more when i can.

bltroomview.jpg

We were there for opening day and were in room 8425 which is a 14th floor LV studio directly under the TOTW lounge balcony. This was our view

BLT37.jpg

We are in room 7604 - a 1-bedroom lake view. We can see the lake, Space Mountain, and the Castle! It's a gorgeous view!!! We asked downstairs, and we were told that in order for it to be considered a MK view, you had to be able to see the castle from your bed! I'll post pictures later.... loving the resort.

We're in 7312 right now. 1br Standard-View. Here are pictures from the balcony facing a bit right, straight and a bit left. The room is absolutely beautiful. Seeing the bathroom door "issue" in person makes the threads pretty funny.

We're in 7312 right now. 1br Standard-View. Here are pictures from the balcony facing a bit right, straight and a bit left. The room is absolutely beautiful. Seeing the bathroom door "issue" in person makes the threads pretty funny.

Thanks! very close to where we were in 7306! Are you going to post photos?

Someone posted on another thread that I should check with MS to make sure that room 7238 (a studio on the second floor) was indeed a bay lake view. I called and was told that yes, the room that we had was indeed a bay lake view and it did not matter that it was on the 2nd fl. We did have a view of the lake, marina, and Contemporary - I posted more pictures in a different thread showing the better view from the left hand side of the balcony, but there goes the theory that all of the rooms on the 1st and 2nd floor are considered standard views!

Someone posted on another thread that I should check with MS to make sure that room 7238 (a studio on the second floor) was indeed a bay lake view. I called and was told that yes, the room that we had was indeed a bay lake view and it did not matter that it was on the 2nd fl. We did have a view of the lake, marina, and Contemporary - I posted more pictures in a different thread showing the better view from the left hand side of the balcony, but there goes the theory that all of the rooms on the 1st and 2nd floor are considered standard views!

Which thread? We have LV but I want low floors so I would love to see the view.
Thanks.

I had Room 8637 last week. It's a LV studio on the 16th floor inside of the southern crescent. It has decent views of the lake and the pool area.

Thanks everyone! I have updated the maps, including my "guess" map to include that 7238 is a lake view room, not a standard view room. As I said on the other thread, I would not be surprised to see changes to the room view classifications over time. There are so many great views, that it is hard to keep it all straight!

Here are ecna's photos:

Left from balcony:
BLT7312Left.jpg

Center from balcony:
BLT7312Straight.jpg

Right from balcony:
BLT7312Right.jpg

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter