BLT POOL on ROOF

Maybe some people feel my words were too strong but until someone pointed out the perspective of the picture I honestly thought it looked like the pool was on the roof.

My wife thought it was on the roof too...

In fact she got the mail and called me on the cell phone and said, "The pool is on the roof" while I insisted it was not. So when I got home she showed me the pic and I saw what she was saying. It looked on the roof to me. So that is why I started this post to clarify this point. Now that I read the posts and look at the pic in perspective I see that the pool is not on the roof.

But it sure is a tricky pic to figure out.

In fact she got the mail and called me on the cell phone and said, "The pool is on the roof" while I insisted it was not. So when I got home she showed me the pic and I saw what she was saying. It looked on the roof to me. So that is why I started this post to clarify this point. Now that I read the posts and look at the pic in perspective I see that the pool is not on the roof.

But it sure is a tricky pic to figure out.

Yeah, and there's a big difference between "that sure fooled my eyes" and "deceptive marketing."

My husband, my three kids and I were all talking about the cool pool on the roof as we looked through the magazine! Now that I know the pool is not on the roof, it seems obvious in the picture, but it had us all going...

I thought the pool was on the roof. I have not been interested in BLT but that would have drawn me to it. Imagine the views!

My first thought was - I don't remember anything about a pool on the roof - and it took another look to realize the pool was on ground level inside the horseshoe. Count me as another one fooled by the perspective. Cool picture!

You can add me to the list!! I feel like a real dork now! I showed my Dh the pics and said OMG look BLT has a pool on their roof! He looked and said wow I wonder if you can use it if you are staying at the CR!:lmao:!!!

Not to be snarky, as I can see how the perspective looks like the pool could be on the roof. But with two more seconds of looking, you can tell that if the pool was on the roof, that would also mean there were many full grown trees on the roof!

My son is insisting that we go to BLT next year and check this out. Until he sees that the pool is not on the roof with his own eyes he will not believe it. :goodvibes

Not to be snarky, as I can see how the perspective looks like the pool could be on the roof. But with two more seconds of looking, you can tell that if the pool was on the roof, that would also mean there were many full grown trees on the roof!

Well, it took me 3 more seconds to figure it out. Stuff like this is just plain fun!:thumbsup2

I looked and looked again and I just don't see it looking like the pool on a roof....smjj

Sent this to WDW a couple years ago as a suggestion hoping-oh well.

BLTPOOL4.jpg

When I first looked I never saw it as "pool on the roof" but taking another look at it here I guess how someone not familiar with the sandwich could see it that way.

The one I found really odd [although I wouldn't say deceptive] was the one with BLT on the left, Castle in the middle (and further forward), and Contemporary on the right. I'm thinking that had to be shot from inside or behind the MK around Fantasyland, right? I'm used to pictures taken from Bay Lake toward MK where everything is reversed and the castle is in the back (appearing smaller), etc...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter