BLT included in discounts?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by GaBelle, Jan 28, 2013.

1. GaBelle

GaBelle DIS Veteran

Hi Guys!
    Does anyone know if BLT rooms are ever discounted? Can I assume that they are lumped with CR?:confused3

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. ::danielle::

::danielle:: Mouseketeer

My research has shown that BLT has been included in past room discounts. I can tell you that it was not part of the most recent discounts that were released earlier this month.

I do not know when was the last time it was offered at BLT.

4. 3LittleMice

3LittleMice Earning My Ears

The Spring Promotional rates include a 5% discount at BLT. Not much, but better than nothing! It's not advertised on the list of resorts, but they told me when I called and changed my reservation to reflect the discount.

5. Hulles

Hulles Martian Mickey

What type of room do you have booked at BLT if you dont mind me asking? I have a 1bedroom MK view booked there for April 20 - 27. When I called last the CM told me about that 5% discount at BLT but said it wasn't available for the type of room I have booked :(

6. patty57

patty57 DIS Veteran

Definitely cannot assume that BLT is included in with any discounts at the CR.