BLT Countdown Widget

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by pditullio, Jul 18, 2009.

1. pditullio

pditullio Mouseketeer

Anyone know where I can get one? My regular DVC widget has no BLT, and the general WDW resort pic just isn't doing it for me...

First visit at our new home starts 8/23!! :woohoo:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jstarcze

jstarcze DIS Veteran

I was wondering about the widget with BLT added too. BTW I will be joining you at our new home on 8/24 :cheer2:

4. puntagordabob

puntagordabob DIS Veteran

Yeah I emailed DVC on he website regarding that....but sadly no response... I am sure they will fix it in time.

5. quirty30

quirty30 DIS Veteran

Um, yeah, LOL. I was bored tonight and there is a LOT of outdated info on the DVC website.

6. DenLo

DenLo DIS Veteran

We made our own up using Mickeypath.com. But at first we only had our photo. Then I saw on Photobucket.com that they had photo editing that would let you use layers and maybe merge photos. After a frustrating evening messing around with Photobucket, I went to the source company that photobucket uses -- fotoflexer.com. I was able to crop the BLT logo from a another post here on DVC and added our photo. It still took a little work. But I think it looks okay. Then I went back to Mickeypath.com and added the countdown.

We also use this as a countdown widget on our Apple dashboard. Or at use a our photo using Mickeypath.com.

I wish the DVC vacation countdown widget was as cute as the DVC news widget (which is a waste since DVC seldom has news). I'd love a Mickey sitting on my computer counting down the days!

7. kbeckstrand

kbeckstrand Mouseketeer

Just got the latest version today and BLT is right there at the top!:cool1: