BLT bathrooms in 2 bedroom

Discussion in 'DVC Member Services' started by jmurphy625, Dec 27, 2009.

1. jmurphy625

jmurphy625 Mouseketeer

I just switched our July vacation from VWL to BLT...I love the theming a VWL but we really needed the pull out sleeper chair.

We have a dedicated 2 bedroom--Are there 3 bathrooms ---all full baths? I think when we stayed at Kidani there were three full baths. That would be a plus since we have three families staying together. I just hate bothering people when they are sleeping to get to the bathroom.

I was thinking of going on the waitlist for a lockoff so we could have a separate entrance have a small kitchenette, not sure yet.

Thanks, Jen

2. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

Yes - 3 full baths.

Another difference with a lockoff - you will have a queen and double sofabed in the second bedroom instead of 2 queens.

3. appleorchard

appleorchard DIS Veteran

Also, with the lockoff-no kitchenette in the studio part.

4. Chic

Chic DIS Veteran

jmurphy625-You will have 3 full bathrooms with a fold out sofa and a fold out chair in the living room. The kitchen and living room are very spacious so I don't think there is a need to book a lock off room. The dedicated 2 bedroom you have reserved will have 2 queen beds in the 2nd bedroom. I think this will be much more useful with 3 families staying together. We will also be at BLT in July. Our travel dates are July 4-9.