Due to a job change and some other financial issues, we are debating waiting on our DVC purchase as cash is tight at the moment. And, our next two trips we've planned (grand Cal in oct and a cruise in 10/13) aren't very amenable to the points we would buy now anyway. But, the CM told us BLT will sell out by summer. Is that true, or is that a scare tactic to get us to buy now? I know the price goes up if we wait, but we will save money if we don't have to finance, which we will if we do it now. We love BLT and definitely want that as our home resort, but with the plan to actually stay there next in 10/14 is there any sense in joining now?? Please help, really struggling with this decision!