BLT and me! Trip report 8/21-8/25!

That's a standard view room?--wow, wow, wow! Since you're on the third floor I guess it could be an upgrade. Oh yeah, I'll just check your thread that shows the map of the rooms.

My reservation was for a standard view studio. I did mention that I was waitlisted for a lake view, but it did not come through. The room is on the third floor. I would definitely consider it to be a lake view room. I don't know if I got a free upgrade, but I will check at the front desk...

Here's the view from the other side of the building right now.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mikefeedone :thumbsup2

My reservation was for a standard view studio. I did mention that I was waitlisted for a lake view, but it did not come through. The room is on the third floor. I would definitely consider it to be a lake view room. I don't know if I got a free upgrade, but I will check at the front desk...

That's a standard view room?--wow, wow, wow! Since you're on the third floor I guess it could be an upgrade. Oh yeah, I'll just check your thread that shows the map of the rooms.

Based on your map on your thread showing room locations, it appears that you should be in an LV room. Here is the link to BLT Rooms and Views: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2257082
Here's the view from the other side of the building right now.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mikefeedone :thumbsup2

I found your live stream on another thread earlier. Pretty cool. Looking forward to seeing Wish this evening.

OK, just came from the front desk. (Son lost room key!). I asked about my room. She looked it up and said "standard view"! We think it might be due to the trees? She thought there were standard view rooms on floors 1-5, but she was not sure exactly where they would be...

I will update the maps when I get back. Looks like it may be more complicated than what we thought. We will have to wait for others to post their standard view room details!

My guess is it's standard view because of the trees. Add it to your chart (when you get back)!

Enjoying your trip report! If you have time, can you please take a picture of the "famous" bathroom door gap? Thanks. Have a great vacation!

Thanks for the live updates! I hope you are enjoying your vacation - don't spend too much time on the Dis! :goodvibes

Congrats on squeezing in this trip to Disney. We are also BLT owners but won't be there until Dec.
PS - we are right around the corner from you in Columbia

Congrats on squeezing in this trip to Disney. We are also BLT owners but won't be there until Dec.
PS - we are right around the corner from you in Columbia

Hi there to another Howard County resident! We are in Lisbon! We go in November and I am so enjoying Work2play's trip report! How exciting. I have to say, I am thinking Standard view isn't so bad! Might have to consider that! Hope you have a great trip in December!

OK, a few more room photos! I will get back to what we did, and sprinkle in more view photos. It is really funny because many of the best views are from the elevator banks and stairwells!

DSCN0432.jpg

DSCN0433.jpg

DSCN0435.jpg

DSCN0437.jpg

And the now infamous "gap" between the bathroom door and the wall:

DSCN0549.jpg

It really did not bother me, and I am actually one of the people that likes the layout of the studio with the bathroom sink on the kitchenette side. I never had a problem with a steamed up mirror!

Thanks again for all the pictures...and angles of things we don't normally see! Like a sliver of a tub. ;) :goodvibes

I see that there are places for smaller bags...I suspected as much.

Enjoy your stay!

Great report!!! We are leaving this Saturday for BLT.....the pictures are getting me so excited! Can't wait to read more!! :thumbsup2

Howdy fellow Clarksville DVC neighbor! I had to chuckle when I read about how close you are to the airport and the super low Southwest fares to Orlando. I say that ALL THE TIME!

Thanks so much for the great trip report with pictures. I just made reservations for next July at BLT. I am so looking forward to it. Have a great vacation!

Thanks for the great pictures-what a pretty view! And Happy Birthday!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!