Blown Away Today!

umbluegray

Mouseketeer
I wish I could say we're about to leave, but, as you can tell by my sig, that's not the case.

However, something happened today that blew me away!

DW & I took 6DD and 2DS to the zoo today. The Memphis Zoo is pretty nice -- 1 of only 4 in the US with giant pandas. We were strolling along when all of a sudden, out of nowhere, DW says, "I can't wait til our trip to Disney next year. It's going to be so much fun." She then said, "I'm glad we're getting annual passes."

This blew me completely away. You see, I'm the Disney fanatic -- well, me and the kids. We watch the WDW vacation DVDs "Where Magic Lives" & "Happiest Celebration of Earth" as often as we can.

I'm the one who plans our vacations to the nth degree. I'm the one who acts like a kid and gets all excited about WDW.

DW is the one who wishes I would talk about something else. She also has stressed several times over that we're going to take vacations other places than just WDW all the time.

I had just resigned myself to accepting that I'm married to a WDW stick-in-the-mud.

So you can understand why her comments blew me away today!

Ah, there's hope for us yet. ;)

pixiedust: That's wonderful! I totally understand how such a little statement can be so exciting! Congratulations, I think the pixie dust is working!pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter