Blink and American Express

TraciMcRee

Earning My Ears
Through Blink I applied for the Blue American Express (you get 100,000 points). Our family wanted an AE card anyway for discounts to Six Flags, Disney, lots of places. Well, I applied, got the card, have used the card, and have received my first bill. No points have been credited to my Blink account.

I e-mailed Blink to ask them to credit my account and they wanted e-mail proof from AE saying that I had joined through Blink. I deleted any junky (or so I thought) e-mails because my e-mail account is always too big. I e-mailed Blink back and told them that I didn't keep the e-mails confirming that I had joined because I did not think that Blink would try to "jip" me out of points.

I have not heard back from them.

What else can I do?

Traci

I found that when I have trouble getting credit for purchases, it is much better to work with the advertiser. Try calling the number on your credit card. Tell them the situation. They may be able to make a phone call and have this problem solved quickly.

You could aways hint that you will cancel your credit card.

Good Luck.

I thought that the person from AE wouldn't even have a clue about Blink. Do you think that they would know about Blink?

I do not want to spend 15 minutes on hold just to get some person who is clueless!

Traci

I don't know if they will know about Blink or not. I purchased something thru LL Bean. When I didn't receive my points, I e-mailed them. Sure enough the next day they were in my account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter