Blinged Mickey Ears

Luv0fDisney

DIS Veteran
So today I went to the Good Will and found 2 Disney items (a wooden Mickey Mouse napkin holder) and Mickey Ears from Disney On Ice:

1276319_4700888940800_4536731_o.jpg

I saw on pinterest someone blinged their ears out.... here's the link:
Blinged Mickey Ears

So I thought I'd do the main body in different colors and the ears in gold. But then I realized that I don't think I have enough gold to cover both ears, so I thought I would do gold and yellow on both... (i'm blinging the ears because the gold is coming off them a bit)

Pic: (They are not glued on)
1234667_4701512876398_2045867029_n.jpg

What do you think? You like Gold and Yellow? Or should I see if have more yellow to do both ears in yellow? My friend Claudia just likes the yellow... I wanted to see what more people thought of it....

Also can any one tell me if someone embroidered the words on the hat or did it come that way? The tags are still on the hat from Disney On ice.

Super cute! Plus, you saved money by buying it at Good Will.:) I can't wait to see the finished product!

thanks you guys!!!
I think i will be finished by tuesday or wednesday at the rate I am going at. I have to wait 20-30 minutes to put on 5-6 gems. If i try to do too much at a time it screws up. :(

Thanks!
I'm almost done blinging the body. :)
I have like a small area left on the side and then i'm done gemming. I am planning to glitter the sides of the plastic ears and the trim around the bottom. :) in gold of course. I tried gemming around the ears (plastic part) but it didn't look good. :(.

I just placed my last gem on the hat. :). It is 99% done now. I just have to put glitter around the rim of the hat and the edges of the ears. :)

here it is before the glitter.

1240202_4728507671251_1905084831_n.jpg

glitter will be added tomorrow. :)

Thanks Disney Crew of 5. :)
It took me 4 days to complete. I still need to add gold glitter around the rim of the bottom and the around the plastic gold ear part.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter