• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Blind date anyone?

You see what I told you Mike?
You just need to be sincere, YOURSELF, and talk to everyone as friends and look what happens?

It's like a movie. I'll take chances that you won't end up getting on that plane yourself. (don't look my way though my passport has expired and needs renewing - actually I'm going to do it this week in case some movie story like this comes along again). HA. HA. HA. :rotfl: :rotfl: :love: :love:

Know go read Stephanie's message if you haven't already. (I hope I have the name right). She said she sent you a message. ANY OTHER GIRLS have mes-sages for Mike (or guys)...is that OK Mike - you did say friends...
I'll be your Friend.Just call me Cinderella.

I am always ready and willing to talk to a Disney fan. I guess I just love talking to anyone who loves the magic and hope that Disney inspires. I appreciate that Disney is about entertainment designed to take us "away" for awhile.

Your right, I do like to "get-away" from my reality every one in awhile. I guess by getting away from the sometimes harsh realities of life, it makes me a better person for my son, my family and (most importantly) for myself. My therapy is to remember that dreams are the marrow of life, the inspiration for the soul, and the hope for the future. I say, thank god for the magic of WDW to remind of this.

If that sounded a bit "heavy" and "sappy" and "childlike," I apologize. In some ways, I guess I'm just a boring romantic. Just remember, "How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are"?

May Disney continue to inspire us to see the world with childlike eyes. The whole world could use it.

Well said Mike ! I believe that I too that time away from everyday life and the stress of being a single parent by traveling to Disney makes me a saner more relaxed better mom !! Michelle

Mike -
Did that come from your heart?
Now that is exactly what every women wants to hear.
All you men out there take note and lessons from Mike here.
This is like the movie ...(I'm trying to remember)...

You keep up talking like that and you are going to have this whole website as your best friend or what ever .... :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Ok we're Disney here... let's just say Walt and Mickey would give you the thumbs up right now because you have the magical touch! ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :love1:

Hum Maryland isn't soo far away from Maine:) least its on the same coast line !! LOL Michelle

Cindibelle said:
Mike -
Did that come from your heart?

Of course it came from the heart. It's my philosphy about Disney World that I try to explain to people when they ask. So trust a man that has been to Disney World too many times to count, it's from the heart!

Love That Mouse said:
Of course it came from the heart. It's my philosphy about Disney World that I try to explain to people when they ask. So trust a man that has been to Disney World too many times to count, it's from the heart!
Wow! If only someone could figure out a way to clone you! :earsgirl:

I say that in all seriousness. Too many of us just haven't been able to find a man who views the world in that way and has the "Disney attitude." You are rare indeed.

I offered to pay for the extra ticket to Cirque and go with him, but I didn't
want to do as a "date" situation. I don't like the idea of putting any
pressure to make it a romantic situation, since either person mind not find
the other person appealing. :)

I like to avoid anything awkward, so it can be all about the fun. :banana:

Since I haven't heard from Mike, I'll assume he's got his plans covered,
and I can debate whether to attend Party for the Senses that night
instead. :earsboy:

Mike - you can't leave us all in suspense wondering if you are going on the trip yourself.
Also, send all of us ladies that you have got going on e-mail your picture so we know who are knew little friend is. :wave2:

He is gone he left according to his first post yesterday 10-12! we will just have to wait till he comes back on 10-16 to get any details.. Michelle

that was fun.
I'm going to use my imagination and put Mike in a few situations on his trip.
First I'll let him wonder the beach a while and maybe meet a few nice people at the bar. Mickey comes along and asks him since he's been sitting there so long by himself - does he want to be in tonight's entertainment show.

Now - who wants to continue the story (remember to keep it clean, but at the same time we do want Mike to have some fun!).

Ok so Mike says "Yes please save me from being here all alone "and Mickey takes him to costume and tells him to go in the changing room and he will send an outfit back , Mickey browses the racks and finds the most perfect suit for Mike - Its Blue, Green and Orange... Next...

Can you do the next one too?
It must be early in the morning because all I can think of is Mike coming out with Mickey turning one way as the sky then being the grass and falling into a huge punkin (spelt wrong) for Mickey to sit on and do a little dance.

:rolleyes1

Maybe my stories not so bad after all. :banana: :banana:
ok... Erase it ... You do another one ...and someone take it from there....

Hmmmmmm. I have to tell you, I am honored of how this string has taken off! Especially the story string.

I had a great trip! More details to come. By the way, if you've never ate at Earl of Sandwich it's great! Kind of set-up weird, but great food!

You can't leave us hanging like that!!!! WE NEED DETAILS!!!! :rotfl2:

Mike you are soo right about the Earl of Sand. it was my best meal - I sat at a table outside and people watched while enjoying the best sandwich I ever had! I love the bread!!! Michelle

Okay - Mike doesn't seem to be doing much talking ..... :rolleyes:
We need to talk to the person he was with on his trip. Don't tell to many details because that will spoil the fairytale romance.

(see Mike - our story is giving you a GOOD romance). If there isn't anyone,...
remember we have a good story going so someone come forth (even if it is Mike's mother). Just remember that you have to be so believable that even Mike would have a hard time questioning it.

But remember whoever his sweet little Cinderella is, only let us know as much about you to keep our interest going. Remember we are desperate disney disboard fans who are going to give Mike a life and love. :grouphug:
Good Luck Mike .... you have met your dream girls... :cheer2: :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter