1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Blank coupons

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by DMEnglish, Mar 18, 2013.

1. DMEnglish

DMEnglish Earning My Ears

I have found a few on Rust Man's page but can't seem to find any others. Do you know if there are any generic coupons out there for Disney? We have a 4 year old and twins that are 2 (all girls) so ice cream treats, face painting etc would be awesome to have coupons for. Thanks again. This is truly an amazing resource!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. RustManFan

RustManFan devoted to all things Disney!! Moderator

although she is not DISigning right now, I think Mel (bababear_50) has some of these. don't know if she kept her PB active though

4. Dee Hill

Dee Hill DIS Veteran

I think Mel closed her pb.

Why don't you request the coupons you still need on this thread? I believe you are leaving Thursday, but maybe a couple of us can work together to help you. I have a couple (not blank though) in my pb. I can easily remove or add a name.
    Dee

5. DMEnglish

I've been searching for hours and think I have just a couple missing. I'd love one for face painting, one for a magic wand, and one for a new charm for bracelet. Thank you!!!!

6. DMEnglish

Dee, if I could get your Mickey ice cream, goofy treat and pick a pearl for Alexandra, Isabella and Juliana I would really love those too. Thanks for sharing your talent!!!

7. Dee Hill

Dee Hill DIS Veteran

Let me know if anything needs changed. Long story short - I lost my Pick-a-Pearl (and back up flash died) :sad:, I need to re-create it from scratch. I will work on that today.
    Dee

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Dee Hill

Dee Hill DIS Veteran

Let me know if anything needs changed.
    Dee

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Dee Hill

Dee Hill DIS Veteran

Wednesdays are pretty busy for me. I can only guarantee to have time to make one coupon. DMEnglish leaves Thursday. I will check back tomorrow morning and to see if this request has been completed. If not, I will claim one and work on it during the day.
    Dee

10. Dee Hill

Dee Hill DIS Veteran

I will make the face painting coupon.

11. Dee Hill

Dee Hill DIS Veteran

Let me know if anything needs changed.
    Dee

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. DMEnglish

I really can't thank you enough!! As it turns out, we are looking forward to this trip now more than ever. Juliana has strep throat and my husband and the twins are at the doctor now... Good thing it is before we leave and can get antibiotics before we go. These just made my week! I would love a talent to pay it forward as the Disigners on here clearly do. Thank you again!!1