Black bear has been sited at the Fort

Was told my one of the cast members here teaching archery, that this particular bear makes his rounds from Coronado springs resort to the race track and then over to the Fort, he lives somewhere around here
Has anybody asks a bus driver when and where to look out for it?

Aw, the lovely Florida black bear. I live in Florida, the panhandle, we have this mama and her cub spotted daily in the neighborhood. She has not been aggressive

FYI to whoever mentioned it, these bears do not do a full hibernation.

bearcub (1 of 1).jpg

IF confronted by a black bear, first thing to do is run, then climb a tree to escape the bear. Oh wait that may not work. :eek: The black bear can run up to 35 mph and is a great climber. Luckily they really don't like people for dinner, just the yummy stuff people bring with them. :earseek:
When hiking, if I run across a bear, I start running around in circles, flapping my arms, and clucking like a chicken. I think I read to do that somewhere...

Seems to always work.

And here I thought you were campers! What are doing staying in a Holiday Inn Express last night?:lmao::lmao:

When we were there 2 weeks ago, the gal that was collecting the trash stopped and talked to us for a while, we asked her about the signs. She said that the bear was seen by the smaller pool by the cabins the week before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter