BJKittens Pre Trippie :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonjovikitten

Mouseketeer
Quick pre trippie from us :-)

25th October - 1st Nov 2008, staying in a private rented apartment, Montevrain (5mins from the magic)

Me - Claire 30 Disney fan forever (with a bit of rock and Bon Jovi thrown into the mix :cool2:) , will be my 5th trip to DLRP
DH - David 35 goes with the flow but loves mine and childrens love of Disney and really joins in. Big fan of thrill rides, 4th trip to DLRP
DD1 - Aimee 5, loves Cinderella and Belle. Fav film at the moment The Nightmare before Christmas. 4th trip
DD2 - Katie 4, another Cinders fan, loves the Peter Pan ride. 4th trip
DS1 - Jacob 2, big Buzz and woodie fan, also a big fan of the mouse himself, Mickey. 3rd trip

Must dos this trip for me is TOT and Crush! The girls really want to meet the princesses ( I have booked a meal at Auberge de cendrillon, so dreams do come true!!!) Really looking to seeing halloween and all the decs and shows. Going to the Halloween Soiree, girls are dressing up as maleficent, my little boy will be a little pumpkin man!!!

'see' you all when we get back

Claire xxx

Awwww, sounds terrific. Your girls should love Auberge.
Hope it is a fantastic holiday.

you are going to have such a fab trip, I'm excited for you !

We got back last weekend and I have to say I really loved the whole halloween atmosphere in the park, the decorations are great but the characters were lots of fun !

We had quite a bit of fun with Chip n Dale, Mickey and Jessie round at Woody's roundup and it was never that busy.

Can't wait to hear about your dd's meeting the Princesses, we queued for quite sometime to meet the little mermaid and she was lovely, definitely worth the wait :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter