Bit confused with...

If you are staying in a studio, they have all the bowls/plates/glasses/silverware/cooking utensils there for you already so you don't have to worry about them. I always pack some plastic baggies to carry snacks to the park with me though.

only paper plates and bowls

What do you do about bowls? just wondering as I don't really like using the paper bowls, would it be to strange to take some tubawear:confused3(sp). I was thinking of taking a few things over next year as I don't drive and will be staying in a studio so will be having breakfast there.

I bought some disposible bowls from Matalan for my sons 16th birthday party in May but when I unwrapped them they weren't paper but very firm plastic, couldn't bear to throw them away, washed them out and took 4 for our holidays together with 4 plastic spoons. Did throw them out before coming home though, but we still have plenty left over for next holiday. :lmao:

Don't worry we are taking cereal and cereal bars with us to Disney!!

We don't have a car, so supermarkets are out, and Disney prices are so outrageous. We aren't big breakfast eaters anyway (we just want to get to the rides, dang it! :rotfl:) so we don't see the need in anything fancy. We will just have a small, cheap, breakfast then have our delicious Disney park snacks to top us up! :thumbsup2

We like to take a few things from home with us too!

For me I like to fill up our virtually empty suitcases on the way out...... for some strange reason we don't seem to have that problem on the way back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter