Bistro de Paris

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Herfnerd, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Herfnerd

Herfnerd DIS Veteran

I know its closed for reno/refurb and I've seen rumors that its coming back as less formal with a new menu and possibly a new name, but anyone have any updates? Looks like its still a 2 TS meal but not sure beyond that......

2. JimmyV

JimmyV Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.

I have no specific information or "insider" knowledge, but from personal experience, I can tell you that Bistro had been spiraling downward for some time, (especially since being added to the DDP), and I suspect and fear that the makeover will complete the transition to utter mediocrity. I hope and pray that I am wrong, but I rather doubt it.

3. ElizabethB

ElizabethB <font color=teal>I have a raw meat fetish. Who kne

4. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

The information mentioned in the first post (which came from an interview with a representative of Bistro's owner, reported in the Disney Parks Blog, so I think it qualifies as more than a rumor) is the latest information I've seen. The formality will be toned down, the waiters will no longer be in suits, the menu will be different (although it will remain upscale), and the representative did state they would likely change the name of the restaurant.