Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by clemsongirl6490, Nov 19, 2012.

1. clemsongirl6490

clemsongirl6490 Earning My Ears

Nov 17, 2012
    We are taking my son in Feb for his third birthday. Where can you get the window decor that I've seen almost every time I'm there. I want the mousekeeping and everyone really that its his birthday
  2. DisneyRunnerChick

DisneyRunnerChick Princess of the Sneakers

Nov 28, 2011
    We told them it was my twins b-day when we checked in and got a cute cake towel art, but this is, of course, optional for the mousekeepers. They're not required to do these kinds of things, so no guarantees. I will say tipping generously and being out of your room on time seem to help...
  3. dragonfly08

dragonfly08 DIS Veteran

Feb 21, 2010
    I've been there to celebrate both of my DDs fifth birthdays (it was their gift from me). I let the CM know when I booked, and got birthday buttons from the resort when we checked in.

Each of them came back to the room the first night to find an autographed photo of Mickey and a balloon. But we never got window art or towel animals from Mousekeeping, at least not for the birthday. We did have one Mousekeeper on #2s trip who did a towel animal in the window of all of his/her rooms so while we had one it wasn't special for us.