Birthdays and Wheelchairs in DL?

natalie930

Earning My Ears
I'm going to be in DL just for one day on May 27. :earboy2: My mom just had her birthday (April 21), but it was extra special because she turned 50! I have spent my entire life hearing that she was born the same year as Disneyland :rolleyes: I know that it's like a month later, but do you think if we went to guest services, they would make her wear a sticker or something? Since she's turning 50 too?
Also, my grandma just had knee surgery so she is going to be in a regular push wheelchair (renting outside of the park). Should we get the special disabilities pass at guest services too? Do you think anyone will question a 76 year old woman in a wheelchair?

You should not have a problem with the wheelchair. My mom is in an ECV and they stopped asking for the assistance pass.

Hey sorry for posting about the birthdays. I just saw the thread from earlier that talks about it :guilty:
And thanks for the info about wheelchairs :goodvibes

I would get your mother a birthday sticker! I think it's great that you want your mother to feel special. (I will be at DL end of May to celebrate my 50th birthday)
I know my daughter has some special suprizes for me!

Haha, well it's more to embarrass her than anything. Both my birthday and my dad's are actually closer to the time we are going to be there, but we are just turning 24 and 52 :teeth: I just thought it would be funny, since she has been saying that she was born when disneyland was, to make her wear a sticker. I hear that CM's single birthday people out for stuff.
But :bday: to you too!

:sad2: you will not believe how many hills are in dl until you try pushing a wheel chair around it. we rent the electric scooter!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter