Birthday trip report

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by tiggerfan4me, Apr 5, 2009.

1. tiggerfan4me

tiggerfan4me Mouseketeer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j112/DebMaxwell/Disney%20birthday/DSCN0354.jpg[/IMG

I have included several pictures from our trip. It was great for Princess Always and myself. Lots of firsts. We saw Paul Revere and the Raiders. He is 72 and still has a lot of spunk. Our segway trip was awesome. when I first got on and was leaning how to use it, I found myself slowly going in a circle. It was funny, but embarassing, I was beginning to feel I wouldn't be able to take the tour. Soon, we all got the hang of it and it was a fun and wonderful thing to do. We had lunch in France, Princess Always liked our waiter. I got a birthday dessert and they sang Happy Birthday to me in French. We went to Magic Kingdom on my birthday the 31st and had a great day. Dinner at Big River Grill and Brewery. It was great. Went over to see Spectro Magic and Wishes. I received the best birthday gift I could ever receive. My niece gave birth to her first child on my birthday. So many fun and special memories. Coming home was another story, flight originally scheduled for 11:20 a.m. and delayed an hour due to weather problems down in Atlanta. Then we boarded our plane to find out there were mechanical problems, unboarded the plane and the wait began. Back and forth from terminal to terminal, eventually being told the plane could not be fixed, switched flights, another delay then mechanical problems with the door alarm. Finally left airport at 6:40. I got home at 11:45 that evening. Thank God I didn't have to work the next day. Well here is just a short synopsis of our trip. Will add more later. :hippie:

2. tiggerfan4me

tiggerfan4me Mouseketeer

It didn't post all of the pictures, so I will try again to get some of the shots with Linda and I on them.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. tiggerfan4me

tiggerfan4me Mouseketeer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The rest of the photos.

4. TaraPA

TaraPA <font color=navy>I will think of that animatronic

OMG Deb - LOVE the pic of you & Linda with the space helmets on!!! You need to put that one in the office you work at.....:rotfl: Love the Segway pic too.

I'm so jealous that you guys got to go during F&GF...the pics look even better than last year. Maybe next year.....