Birthday question!

Baby Pluto

Under the Sea
In January 2013 my boyfriend and I are going to WDW for my 21st birthday.
I understand special treats may or may not happen, but even a few HBs are enough for me! Trips like this are quite rare for me and this will be my first visit to WDW so,

My question is, how long would it be appropriate to wear the birthday pin?
(we'll be there for 3 weeks)

Thanks everyone!
:yay:

YES! You should wear the birthday button! You'll get lots of Birthday wishes from CM's! If you make any ADR's let them know inadvance that you'll be celebrating your birthday. (I'd tell them that it's your 21st as well.) We often celebrate a birthday and an Anniversary in WDW. We usually get a cute little cupcake with a candle for the occasion. (And pixie dust sprinkled on the table too!) :) One year, we even got anniversary champagne flutes from Cinderella's Royal Table. Happy 21st!

Wear it all week:) My girls got birthday cupcakes at 3 different places.. Plus, when I took my 5 year old dgd to tea at the GF, she got a very large cupcake and it was served on a plate with Happy Birthday Mia written in chocolate on the plate..she was thrilled...

That sounds wonderful, as if I wasn't excited enough already hehe!
We plan on letting the CMs know it's my birthday with any reservation we make, so maybe I'll get a little extra magic while I'm there!

I think I'll definitely wear the pin for more than one day, considering the journey I have to make just to get to WDW too!
:wizard:

Ill be in the world for my 21st birthday as well! (In March!) Definitely wear it the whole time! Its your birthday! Your time to shine and feel special!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter