Birthday Present for a 2yr old girl?

Head_in_the_clouds

Mouseketeer
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could recommend what I could get my friends little girl for her 2nd birthday? I don't have alot of money at the moment so it would have to be under £15. Her mum wants her to be a dancer or singer (yes she is one of my showbiz mates!) and is into Disney, at the moment little one seems to like In The Night Garden, going to nursery and being a little madam :lmao:, I am commonly referred to as "Auntie Fairy" :confused3 and I'd like something that seems appropriate/personal to one of those things lol! I don't know what to get because its a bit of a funny age. If it was my child I'd be thinking along the lines of a tea set or my first doll kind of thing (with a soft moses basket or feeding set) or some nice books but I'm a bit sad apparently :rotfl:!

If it was my child I'd be thinking along the lines of a tea set or my first doll kind of thing (with a soft moses basket or feeding set) or some nice books but I'm a bit sad apparently :rotfl:!

At the Disney Shop they have got a tea set for £10 it's lovely, and my kids love it, I don't think you are sad at all - it's role play - all practice for acting ;)

Disney do some lovely soft bodied dolls - my daughter loves hers and has them lined up on her bed !! we started to collect them when she was 2 she is 3 now and still loves them !!
Hope that helps x

What about a dressing up set, my niece and goddaughter loved theirs and you can get them cheap in most toy shops or ebay.

Good luck
Tina

I'm really boring and loves books for kids! However have to agree that a teaset would probably go down a treat, my LO loved hers at that age (still does) plus it doesn't matter if she gets more than one. :goodvibes

my dd is now 3 but she still loves her tea set, she gets all her toys and has little tea parties ... it's fab :goodvibes she used to love In the Night Garden but she stopped paying any interest in it by the age of about 2 and a half but she still loves Peppa Pig and there are a huge range of toys, dvd's etc available. My dd is mad about princesses and loves dressing up, sparkly tiara's etc. I hope you find something suitable soon :)

Thanks for the advice everyone! Disney Store are doing a Tinkerbell Tea Set which is really cute at the moment so I may get that, her dad is a chef so she has a little kitchen which she loves. I got a soft bodied Ariel Doll last year for her Birthday when I was playing the Little Mermaid in a show with her mum and she did love it, it was her first doll but I thought I better get something different this year. My initial thought was a ballerina dress up kit but they all say three years plus which is strange because I was dressing up way before then. I have a picture of me round about the age I was potty training in a nurses dress up costume, with my aunties red stiletto boots on and I'm looking over my shoulder whilst proudly showing off my bare bum - God knows what my parents thought I would be when I grew up :lmao:!

I have a picture of me round about the age I was potty training in a nurses dress up costume, with my aunties red stiletto boots on and I'm looking over my shoulder whilst proudly showing off my bare bum - God knows what my parents thought I would be when I grew up :lmao:!

that sounds like some photo :rotfl: My dd got a dvd set last xmas when she was 2 and a half which is a ballet dvd complete with tutu, etc ... she loved it and takes it so seriously !! She started ballet not long after so it was an ideal start.

The tinkerbell tea set sounds cute, I'm sure it will be loved and well played with :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter