Birthday for an adult

mla2177

DIS Veteran
Hi! I will be going to WDW next week :banana: , my parents are going w/us, and my mom's birthday is the 8th!!! Does anyone have any ideas for celebrating birthdays for adults that will be special. We are planning on eating dinner at Rainforest Cafe. Thanks

Just returned from WDW where we celebrated my DH's 48th birthday. When you check in at the hotel, let them know. I had goofy make a b-day wake-up call. The hotel delivered balloons and a card (no charge also). Each hotel also has their own bakery and I had them deliver a cake early (7am). It was perfect because they delivered it when he was in the shower. I also got him a button that says "today is my birthday". You can find these at all of the parks right inside the gate at guest relations. (I did obtain his a few days earlier so he could wear it all day). All day long, the CM's wished him a happy birthday. A couple of characters in the parade also spotted him and pointed right to him. When I made dinner ressie's I let them know and when we were sat, there was confetti all over the table and they brought him a special cup-cake with a candle. Disney really made his day special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter