Birthday dinner suggestions for 8yr girl

jennafo3

Mouseketeer
Hello! Need some advice - we are going to disney next week and have made a bunch of ADRs, but our oldest will be turning 8 on the 29th and we still can't figure out where to go that she would have a fantastic time!! We have reservations for the princess breakfast in epcot, but would love to make a special dinner for her as well. Would the Living seas be great? Do they still do the sign for the birthday person??
TIA for the advice!!

My sister is 9 and I took to Yatchsmen Steakhouse, and it was wonderful. They treated her just like a princess. They gave her a personal menu that said happy birthday, gave her a special birthday dessert, and even cut her steak for her. She just loved it and still talks about how special they made her feel.

Sarah

We celebrated DD9's birthday in April at 1900 PF - I let her pick. She had a great time. She had gone to BBB earlier that day so she really looked like a princess. I have the best picture of her and Cinderella - both holding their dresses out. She got a speical placemat and after dinner they brought her a cupcake and sang happy birthday to her. I think its something she'll always remember. Now, for DD11's upcoming birthday in Oct, she picked Chef Mickey's to have her birthday dinner. I'm sure it will be just as fun for her.

We celebrated DD9's birthday in April at 1900 PF - I let her pick. She had a great time. She had gone to BBB earlier that day so she really looked like a princess. I have the best picture of her and Cinderella - both holding their dresses out. She got a speical placemat and after dinner they brought her a cupcake and sang happy birthday to her. I think its something she'll always remember. Now, for DD11's upcoming birthday in Oct, she picked Chef Mickey's to have her birthday dinner. I'm sure it will be just as fun for her.

DD will turn 9 in November and this is what we are doing. She will do the Alice in Wonderland Tea Party at 1:30 that day also.

My DD will be turning 13 when we are there in April. Any special ideas for a "big" girl. I want her to feel like a grown up. I was thinking of ordering a special cake for her also, I just can't figure out where to take her to eat. She can be a little picky so it can't be anything that is too exotic. Thanks!

Our DD turned 9 in July and to my great surprise she LOVED WCC. They make a really big (LOUD) deal of birthdays and other special occasions, and we let her get the light up Tinkerbell for her drink. We did not order a special cake as we had celebrated this birthday ad nauseum, but several people had ordered different cakes and all looked yummy and were presented in a really fun way.

I have never been a fan of WCC, but this experience changed my opinion of the place. She had a great time.

Just a thought...;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter