Birthday Celebration Disney Style! DDP Review: Complete!

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reviews' started by ThinkTink09, Mar 21, 2011.

1. ThinkTink09

ThinkTink09 Walt is my Homeboy

Our last Disney meal was breakfast at the Riverside Mill. We both used up our remaining CS and S credits.

The bounty platter is the entrée we both chose. Ok…why have I not had this before??? It was really good! The eggs were fluffy and delicious, and the Mickey waffle…yum! The potatoes were good too -seasoned very well. I even liked the biscuit. It was soft with a very mild flavor; tasted home-cooked. The only thing I didn’t like was the bacon – greasy and limp.

[​IMG]

My sister chose a blueberry muffin as her snack. It was bakery made, very moist and sweet. She loved it.

[​IMG]

I selected a cheese danish. Wow was this good. Definitely the best cheese danish I’ve ever had; so sweet and creamy with a warm flakey pastry crust. Lick your fingers good!

[​IMG]

After such a fantastic trip we were very sad to leave. We sat outside after breakfast enjoying the last few precious moments of sunshine; waiting for the un-magical express. ;)

We both had these snacks packed away in our carry-on, to enjoy the magic one more time once home:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Our favorites!

:)Thanks Disers for reading, and happy eating!!!:)

popcorn::

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Disneyfreak616

Disneyfreak616 DIS Veteran

Awww so sad it's over! :( Great reviews though! Thanks for sharing! :goodvibes

4. Linda67

Linda67 Has a Masters in Margaritas

Sad that your reviews are over :sad1:

You really did a great job :thumbsup2

5. lblume91

lblume91 It's magic wrapped up in pixie dust!

Loved your reviews! Glad you had a great trip. Thanks for sharing with us!!

6. Euphoria027

Euphoria027 Mouseketeer

That's a shame about your Via Napoli meal! Those ricotta fritters were one of the best desserts I had on my trip... but then again, they were warm when I had them! We didn't get bread either, so maybe it is a dining plan thing </3

I've never seen that red, white and blue slushy thing person... It looks kind of amazing, not gonna lie.

Thanks for your report! I liked it a lot.

7. Jasmine_710

Jasmine_710 And they lived happily ever after...

Great reviews!!!

Thanks for posting all the Disney goodness!