Birthday Cake Suggestions for 1 Adult 1 Child??

deneke

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

I am taking my daughter to Disney May 5-10, 2011 to celebrate her 10th b-day (she still does not know...and I can not believe I have kept this a secret for almost 9 months LOL!). In fact, both our birthdays are on Monday, May 9th, her 10th...and my...well..21 and holding lol. I was looking at the cakes on another thread. A cake would would be way too much for the two of us, could you order a cupcake? Also, here are are ADRs:
Fri 5/6 Le Cellier for a late lunch
Sat 5/7 CRT for breakfast
Sun 5/8 50's PT late lunch
Mon 5/9 PSB breakfast
When and where would you do a cake/slipper maybe?? I am now thinking maybe I should have made a dinner ADR sometime on the trip, but we usually just do 1 ADR a day, and then snack or counter service. Humm...thoughts/suggestions??
Thanks!

If you just want a cupcake...mark it all over every ADR and wear buttons, hats, shirts, whatever...I bet you will get a free cupcake at some restaurant :lmao:

From the Disney store you can buy sets of figures. Buy the one with her and your favorite character (Buzz for me), add it to a cupcake and you get instant birthday cake!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter