birthday buttons on cruise?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by love280mickey, Dec 30, 2012.

1. love280mickey

love280mickey Mouseketeer

do they give them out as well, or is this just something they do at the parks? My dd will be celebrating her 13th on our Spring Break Fantasy cruise. I'd love to have a shirt made for her but fear she's now "too mature" for that, but I think a button would be great!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. trwprid

trwprid Mouseketeer

My husband is turning 40 during our cruise. I'm not sure he'd want to advertise that, but he'd probably love a keepsake. He's a bit of a hoarder. :laughing:

4. DCLSailing

DCLSailing Earning My Ears

Yes, we have had the opportunity on a couple occasions to celebrate a birthday at sea and did receive the button. They also do a nice desert and singing in the main dining rooms.

5. sayhello

sayhello Have Camera, Will Travel Moderator

I received a Birthday Button when I had my Birthday on the Magic in the Med. Our server gave it to me at dinner along with my birthday cake.

Sayhello

6. WDWChloe

WDWChloe WDW Annual Passholder

On our last DC, our honeymoon, they gave us "Just Married!" Buttons with Ariel and Eric in a porthole frame - these were a surprise for me since I grabbed some of the just married WDW buttons to wear, I assume they have birthday ones too! :)

7. wendyoconnor

wendyoconnor DIS Veteran

They have the buttons at Guest Services. We had an "I'm Celebrating" button for our cruise on our first anniversary.

8. StephC1217

StephC1217 Mouseketeer

How did you get these? Did you have to go somewhere special to get them or did they just give them to you when you were checking in?

9. Goofy559

Goofy559 Cruise Junkie

You could do what i did to my niece....the day we boarded was her 13th bday...when they announced us in the atrium, they sng happy birthday to her! She wanted to kill me at the time but now tells everyone about it. Its my dds 14th the day we board in march. Hoping to do the sme to her!

10. WDWChloe

WDWChloe WDW Annual Passholder

We didn't receive them at the port, when we were confirming everything at guest services (room charge,tips,etc) on ship upon arrival is when they gave them to us :)