Birthday Buckets for Adults (make your own)

mystic_path

DIS Veteran
When I am down in Cali its my moms birthday and we are treating her to a special day, starting off with a home made birthday bucket delivered to her hotel room door, and lunch at Ariels Grotto.

But I am stuck on ideas to put in the bucket. Here is what I have so far:

Disney Tshirt or night shirt, pixie dust body glitter, tiara, birthday button, pin, disney dollars

ALSO what else should I do for her? The spa at the Grand is just to expensive. But do you think that I should have her special day fall on a day that fantasmic is playing or even the fireworks? Or should I take a tour? Which one would you recommend?

Here are some more ideas for her bucket:

Hat
Chocolates or other Disney candy
Snacks
Wine or champagne
Pins if she is into that
Coffee mugs or drinking glass
Does she have a favorite Disney movie, put that in

Those are just off the top of my head. I see if I can think of some more.

Michele

I would definitely put some treats in there for her. Chocolate or the Mickey head rice krispie treats or cookies. If she can't eat sweets, they have Mickey shaped pretzels in snack bags in the big store on Main Street. How about the princess Mickey ears. Small stuffed animals are cute in baskets. And even adults love little "friends". :lovestruc

SUCH FUN!!! and very thoughtful of you!

Last time we went to DL, my Grandmother kept my puppy for me. We brought her back Mickey Pretzels, candy, etc. I think her favorite though was the coffee cup and Mickey Sugar Cubes! She LOVED the sugar cubes!

Since the spa is not an option bring the spa to her. You can put lotion, body wash, perfume, nail polish etc. into the bucket. Also maybe a picture frame for a picture from the special day.

Oh those ideas are really excellent! Thanks everyone. I should get some of those chocolate macadamia clusters they have in the candy shop on Main Street. She loves those. And the picture frame is a great idea as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter