Birth Certificates

RobertsMommy

Earning My Ears
We leave for our cruise in four weeks. I am not sure whether my husband's birth certificate is the right one needed. Me and my son's birth certificates are from Pennsylvania, have a seal and on the back the certificate says something about a certified copy. However, my husband's birth certificate is from massachussetts and its a xerox copy but then on the bottom is a green seal and it also says something about being certified. I am alittle nervous because his birth certificate is just a xerox copy. We don't travel much out of the United States so I really don't want to spend money on passports. Can someone please tell me if I have the right certificates needed. Thank you all so much!

If it says it is certified and is issued by the Commonwealth you should be fine. I would call them and have them mail you a new one to be certain. My BC is on yellow-orange paper and has a red seal on it and was issued in Boston back in 1993. I believe for about $12.00 they will mail you a new one in just a couple weeks. Call the Secretary of State's Office and they will direct you. Good luck.

here's the site that will help you...

http://www.mass.gov/dph/bhsre/rvr/vrcopies.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter