Birnbaum's Disneyworld 2006?

JonRocks62

Earning My Ears
Hey,
I was wondering if anyone could tell me when the Birnbaum's Disneyworld 2006 book is going to come out? I am going to Disney in June and I want to get it as soon as I can to start planning. Any info would help. Thanks!
- Jon pirate: ::MickeyMo pirate:

I was just on the Barnes and Noble site and I showed that you could order it know and that it would ship October 5, 2005

I looked up the 2005 edition and it was released in the first week of October 2004. So the date of October 5th sounds about right. Thanks for the speedy responses!

I just pre-ordered mine a few weeks ago at WalMart.com The total cost is around $13.50 that was tax and shopping! It will be shipped to me in the middle of Oct. go to www.walmart.com and they do a search for the book it will come up! :goodvibes

A better guide to buy than Birnbaum's is The unofficial guide to Disney. The 2006 edition is out and it is great. It has helped me save lots and gave me great information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter