Bippidi boppiti question

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by jjiillee, Jan 5, 2013.

1. jjiillee

jjiillee Mouseketeer

This is our first cruise( may 4 fantasy) would like to plan Bippidi boppiti for my daughter for formal night and my sons for pirate night. We have late dining. What time should I make the appointments? How long does it take? I am guessing we would want to be finished by our show time so we don't miss that either. what time are the early shows?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. melaniejh1016

melaniejh1016 Mouseketeer

We made our appt for 2:45pm. I wanted her to be finished swimming for the day but not too late that she wouldn't be able to show off her 'do for several hours. It's 45 minutes for the princess hairdo thing. This worked out well for us. We walked around the ship for an hour or so taking pics of her with whatever characters were around , relaxed in our room for a bit and then went to the 6:15 show and dinner.

4. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

I made my DD's appointment for 4:00. We will all be dressed for dinner when we go to BBB. She will be out and ready for pictures around 4:45 and have plenty of time for that before dinner at 5:45. The "show" on pirate night is a movie. The early pirate deck party is between seatings/shows so be sure to plan to go to that. Depending on the length of the movie, they sometimes start it earlier than the regular show time so that it will be finished by the deck party.

5. jjiillee

jjiillee Mouseketeer

Is pirate night usually the fourth night? Formal the second night? Just want to make sure I get this right:)

6. AudreyKThompson

AudreyKThompson Disney Diva

The early show on pirate night on the Dream and Fantasy is a really nice live show with Mickey and crew, and Captain Hook . . .

7. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

I think what you are referring to is the early deck party, which I noted occurs between dinner seatings/shows. DCL schedules a movie to run in the theater during the regular stage show time.