Bigsis1970--are you out there????

ksjayhawks

DIS Veteran
I have still not received my package from the swap. You asked for my address through a message from your sister to MazdaUK and I pm'd you on October 16. I just checked and my pm has NOT been read yet--it is October 25.

Please send my package. I would really like to get it.

Anyone who can help me get hold of her or her sister, I would really, really appreciate it!!

Thanks.

She has responded to every email I sent her reguarding a CJ so let me pop one off and see what I can find out if anything.

I did get mine last weekend, after I'd been told it had been sent (by her sister) so here's hoping :wizard: yours will reach you soon! The waiting is horrible but it is worth waiting for :grouphug:

Thanks to all who have offered their help. I was given her phone number and another email as well. I tried to call many times--no luck--and no response to the third email. My original pms were finally read on the 26th and 27th.

So I am hoping that since the pms were read that that means my package will be in the mail soon. I will let everyone know when it arrives--I am thinking positively! I can't wait to see the items!! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter