biggest loser

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by jacobsmom, Apr 16, 2008.

1. jacobsmom

jacobsmom Mouseketeer

Alright I have to confess--I wish biggest loser had downloads so you could download the show each week (with extras if possible). Watching last nights finales I was so excited for Ali:cheer2: !! Later I realized this means I won't be motivated by watching that every week thus kicking my own butt into the gym:scared1: ! I LOVE Biggest Loser:lovestruc . Anyway just wanted to vent.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tadamom

tadamom DIS Veteran

I love the biggest loser too. I am glad that Ali won & she looked awesome and they finally have a woman winner but I was pulling from Roger. I am an Alabama native and I just really thought he looked amazing.

I wonder how many of them will now go through some sort of plastic surgery to get the extra skin off?

4. flipflop

flipflop <font color=blue>Mommy is changing her name<br><fo

I also find BL very motivating and am sad this season is over. I was so excited for Alli and Bernie! Yay!

5. tmatthews

tmatthews Momof3

I didn't get to see the beginning..what happened to Paul? All my DH said he rmembered was he was "sick". Ali looked awesome.....so did the others. How great for them! I too will miss watching it!

6. tadamom

tadamom DIS Veteran

They just said that Paul was sick and that he was too sick to travel.

7. marypoppinswannabe

marypoppinswannabe Mouseketeer

I love it too!!! I exercise for the entire time it is on..... it gives me a change from being in the gym.