Biggest Loser 10 Fall Challenge -- for losers and maintainers :)

Lisa--please put me on the maintainers list.:goodvibes

Welcome back to some of our friends! We missed you this summer.:goodvibe

Jennz--are you still going to Indy?

:welcome: Rose&Mike! You are the first person who is officially on the maintainer team this round but I think you will have lots of company soon. Thanks for volunteering to coach, too! :flower3:

I would love to join in on the loser side. I was down to my goal weight and have gained most of it back. I NEED the motivation!! :cool1:

Figured I better join the chatter here too!

Welcome everyone!

Hey everyone! I am in on the loser side! Looks like we have some new names joining in for the fall challenge. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

I'm in again - was a newbie in the summer challenge. I mostly lurk but I give this thread a huge amount of credit for the fact that I've lost quite a bit of weight this summer. I keep the thread and WW Online open at all times.

No big introduction - I'm MB, 41, married for almost 17 years to my grad. school buddy. We have a daughter who is absolutely brilliant and also on the autistic spectrum. She's a freshman at a very large high school this year and is holding her own.

My husband and I work together in the math department of our local college. He's a full time faculty member and I teach on a part-time basis - usually three courses a semester. I love my job.

Two years ago, I weighed 257 pounds and as of this moment, I am 200.8 - which is the lowest I have weighed since before I was pregnant with my teenager.

Anyway, I'll probably lurk again but this challenge really keeps me going.

Please add me to the loser team. I could sure use some help losing weight! Would love to be slimmer when I cruise the Dream in April.:)

How do I join and what do i do? Maybe i should read the beginning again.
:rotfl:

I would like to lose and keep off.... 30-40 lbs!

I'd like to join the losers as well. This is my first time doing this challenge, but I am trying to loose another 20-25 lbs before our cruise in March.

I need motivation!

How do I join and what do i do? Maybe i should read the beginning again.
:rotfl:

I would like to lose and keep off.... 30-40 lbs!

super easy - next friday just weigh yourself and pm your number to LuvBaloo. Then each friday pm her your new weight. Throughout the week there are questions of the day and lots of chatter on our thread, and weekly challenges (this really helped me get started the first time I participated). Stay involved as much as you can - these ladies rock and are inspiring!

And WELCOME to the disboards! :sunny:

WOOHOO! I love the beginning of a new challenge!!!!

Welcome to all our new LOSERS! You are in good company!

Enjoy your weekend! The fun starts next week!!!!!

Count me in! I'd be proud to be a loser! :goodvibes

Was lazy this summer and need to get on track. Now is as good a time as any! Looking forward to this challenge.

Id like to join too. This is my first challenge. Recently at work we did a BL and was able to lose 30 lbs, but I need a few more to go so this is perfect :goodvibes

thank you for setting this up. I had a horrible time this summer trying to keep up with the boards. But I am now fully moved to Anaheim, have internet that works, and seeing my trianer twice a week on my way to running 13 half marathons over the next 13 months.

Hope to lose about 20 over the course of this as I build a little muscle as well (I hate lifting weights...aauugghhh!!!!)

Will send a PM about coaching.

-Pat

I found my way over here and wanted to give the official "Im in" The summer challenge has helped me sooooo much and i am looking forward to the fall. I still have a goal of loosing 30-35 more lbs by the end of february so I hope to have a really successful fall. I look forward to meeting some of our new comers and continuing to get to know our veterans as well.:goodvibes
~Lindsay

Count me in with the losers! I have lost 50, but need and want to lose another 30 more!

I need to lose 25-30 to be to my goal weight...
I have a hard time losing weight on my own... I need your help!

-nat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter