bigger rooms at all star music

SUZIEMOUSE

Earning My Ears
can anyone tell me if the rooms for handicaps bigger than the average room. i am worried the rooms are going to be too small for myself and mother (in wheelchair) and my two kids 5 and 7. can anyone ease my mind. travel agent said handicap rooms are larger but i havent heard anyone metion this.

No the rooms are no bigger and the rooms with a wheelchair accessible bathroom have one king size bed only. Disney isn't the only place that must think if you are in a wheelchair you don't have a family that travels with you because most hotels either have one double bed or one king bed.

You can get the handicapped room with either a king or 2 double beds just ask.

I stayed in a Handicapped Room at the ASMu, with one king-sized bed, and I thought it was small. Unless the rooms with the 2 double beds are bigger, I thought that sharing it with more than one other person would have been way too crowded.

<font size=4 color=blue font face="Comic Sans MS">

Donna

I will agree they ARE small...but having been in 4 different resorts while on proprty this past Dec...they are the MOST accessible.....esp in the bathroom..... IMHO

Wheelsie Co-Moderator of disABILITIES
and
DisneyTips
wheelsie@mail.wdwinfo.com

cokewheelin.gif

Pugdog I was told if you needed to roll into the bathroom you have no choice but a king size bed. I personally think they should have to give you the connecting room at no charge if you need more then 1 bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!