big sale at WDW!

beansmom

Grumpy Grandma Extraordinaire
for all who are coming soon...the Ornaments and tree skirts and stockings are ALL 50% off now thru Jan 2. T-shirts are 40% off and so are all mugs. There are some other things.

I got 14 awesome ornaments for Less than $100!!!

Is there any way you can order any of this stuff online and have it sent to you. I was there a couple of weeks ago and bought a ton of christmas stuff but would love to get some more. Changing all my decorations to disney.

Is this in all the stores? Especially that little Christmas shop in MK? :goodvibes One of my "must buys" on every trip is at least one ornament for our family tree, to commemorate the trip---and also a special ornament for DD's "birthday tree". If this is a sale that's in multiple stores, I am going to be in Heaven!!!

Please tell us what store you are talking about! I leave on WEDNESDAY!!!:dance3::cheer2: :dance3::cheer2: :dance3:

We were at MK last night, and yes, the sale is on in the Christmas shop in Liberty Square. We also stopped at the Contemporary, and the two stores we went into there also had stuff on sale (Christmas stuff, t-shirts, mugs, jewelry, etc.) I "assume" that you will find sales all over WDW.

I was just there last night and the sale appears to be resort-wide. I saw signs for the sale outside the big Xmas shop at DTD (but didn't go in because they had the traffic pattern fixed and we were near the "exit only" doors). Shirts were on sale at Main Street Emporium, WoD, etc.

The 40% is off of all T-shirts, baseball hats, and mugs (I don't think hats was stated in the original post)

Xmas hats are also 50% off. Also red boxed jewelry and watches

I wonder if Everything Pop is having the same sale!!! *faints* :faint:

I will come home very poor indeed. I have 2 totally open credit cards. I will so need to be careful!

My DH will be in tow, so I will have to sneak whatever I want! Thanks for the info OP and everybody!

We were in Mouse Gear at EPCOT last night and they had the sale going on there also. 40% off T-shirts, 40% or 50% off mugs, 50% off Christmas decorations, etc., etc. It was great - we did some Christmas shopping before heading over to meet up for the Special Illuminations Dessert Party that I won tickets for on another site! By the way, this was my first time seeing Illuminations with the holiday finale and it was FABULOUS!!! :earsboy:

Wow, I hope they have something left for when we get there next week!!! The glass Mickey head ornaments are #1 on my list of things to get. :)

I wonder if Everything Pop is having the same sale!!! *faints* :faint:

I will come home very poor indeed. I have 2 totally open credit cards. I will so need to be careful!

Yes, Everything POP is having the same sale. I am here now. Not much of a selection though. The same sale is everywhere.

If you call and order directly from directly from disney do you think you could still get the sales they are having?! I REALLY want one of the tree skirts, or are they the same as they had at the disney store?

Did anyone see Xmas stockings with princesses on sale? My dd needs a new stocking and was hoping to get her one when we are there.

I've been meaning to call disney merchandising to order an ornament I saw when we were there in September, do you think I could do it now and get it for the sale price?

I did see stockings with Princesses, I think at the Christmas Store downtown. Some of the places are slim pickins but Downtown Disney still has plenty of merchandise. I suggest going to the Xmas store there 30 mins before opening and NOT on a weekend day. There is generally a line waiting to get in.

Yes, I forgot all Xmas hats, too. And ALL t-shirts...ALL. It was really a great sale.

Now, if only I could find where DH has hidden my cc and KTTW. :confused3

My mom live in NY and was headed to the city tonight to see the tree and do some shopping, so I told her WDW had sales on Xmas stuff that she should cehck out WOD in NY. She asked if I needed/wanted anything and I told her no so she didn't plan on going.

About an hour later I get a call from her to see if there was anything my boys would like....She ended up getting them a Potato Head box (with firefighter, police man and Statue of Liberty) and some Star Wars stuff, she also got a travel mug, a stuffed animal and some other stuff, then she got an additional 25% off for spending over $50!!!!!

Is there a phone number you can call and order something you saw when you were there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter