Big River Grill

MidwestGal

Earning My Ears
Has anyone eaten at the Big River Grill? Is it any good? Also, I noticed that you can't make online ADRs for it. Anybody have any insight? Thanks.

They only take reservations by calling the restaurant directly (Google it). We're planning to do it, but we haven't eaten there yet.

We snagged a walkin during our Dec trip and enjoyed our meal [Mahi Oscar, I believe].....

Ate a quick lunch there last week and enjoyed it! We usually go to ESPN for something not scheduled but decided to try BRG and it was good -Got us out of the heat, quick service and good food

The food is really good. We hit it for an early lunch and had no problems getting in.

I haven't been to the one in Orlando but there is one here in Nashville (reason for not eating at the one in WDW). It's pretty good. They have some great beers too. The Iron Horse Stout is good.

Thanks for the info. We're going during free dining and having trouble getting in some places. I thought this might be a different option!

We went last October and enjoyed the meal. To me, it was similar to an Applebee's/Chili's type of place. The best part for us was that it's a quick walk from Epcot, and we got to spend some time walking around the boardwalk - we'd never been over here before, and it's fun to see.

As others have said, you have to call BRG directly, but you can get a reservation and they are part of the dining plan.

We love BRG! Always easy to get into, and fun to eat outside and watch the Boardwalk action go by. They have some nice beers that they brew, and the grilled meatloaf is to die for!

We've actually made a point of eating at BRGs on trips to Nashville and Chatanooga, b/c we like the one at the World so much.

As long as you're looking in the Boardwalk area for no-ADR places, don't forget Beaches and Cream for a great lunch and dessert.

We have not eaten at the one at WDWE but we ate at the one in Chattanooga 2 weeks ago and we really enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter