Big groups at 50's PT?

DisneyMom5

DIS Veteran
Anyone taken a big group to 50's PT? We will have 6 adults and 9 kids. Not sure if we want to go there.
Just wondering how that affects the interaction and seating, etc. (Dh would prefer little to no interaction, but maybe with the others along he will get less?)

That's a big group--you'd be put at two tables that were near one another. If your DH found a nice quiet corner there'd be enough others to "buffer" the antics for him.

DisneyMom5 said:
Anyone taken a big group to 50's PT? We will have 6 adults and 9 kids. Not sure if we want to go there.
Just wondering how that affects the interaction and seating, etc. (Dh would prefer little to no interaction, but maybe with the others along he will get less?)

We have ressies for 16 people. If you've never been there, the tables are not connected to one another. Being such a large group, you will be separated, but may still be near eachother. You will have to call "Group Dining".
We love it there. Its a "must go" restaurant for us at every trip.

I went with a big group once and we got a whole little room to ourself it was great. We had one grumpy waiter though and I don't think it was part of his character.

I will have a party of 9 and hoping to get a small room to ourselves with a waiter that is in character..Got several first timers to WDW with me this trip..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter